We proudly offer the following services…
- Computers and wireless internet access
- Programs and classes for all ages,
- Children’s activities,
- Copiers, printers and a fax machine,
- Genealogy resources and assistance,
- Research databases for students and learners or all ages,
- Help in finding something good to read or in locating that hard to find book
- Voter registration
- Equipment and services for those with disabilities
- Reference services.
- A beautiful community room available for community use
- Over 80,000 books, movies, music and magazines
|Computers and Internet Access|
All of the Internet computers require registration before use. Please read our computer and internet policy for more details.
In addition, the library has computers on each floor that are set up with the Kewanee Library’s online catalog
|Programs and Classes for all ages|
|Meeting your informational needs.|
|Copiers, printers and faxes|
Please call the Library at 852-4505 with any questions.
|Services and equipment for those with special needs|
|For our visually impaired patrons we offer:
For our physically impaired patrons we offer:
For our homebound patrons we offer outreach services.
For more information about these services, please call the library at 852-4505.
|Just for Teens|
Please call the Library for more information (852-4505)
|How do I…?|
Requesting a book from the Kewanee Public Library.
The Library is more than happy to help our patrons get access to books that we do not currently own. We may choose to purchase your request or borrow it from another library.
If you have checked our catalog and cannot find the book or other material that you would like, you may request the book yourself from another library. If you do not wish to request the book yourself, skip to option 2.
1. While in our online catalog, widen your search to include ALL libraries’ materials. The illustration bleow will show you how to widen your search to all of the libraries in the Resource Sharing Alliance. If you want to learn more about using the our catalog, instructions are here or you may ask library staff to assist you when you visit the library.
2. Please contact the library and ask to have an item requested for you. Either call the library at 852-4505 or email us. If you send us an email, please be sure to include your full name and a phone number for us to contact you.
When we borrow books and other materials from other libraries, we cannot guarantee how quickly the item will be available.