Fines (per day)
|CDs, Cassette Tapes||$.10|
OVERDUE FINES ACCRUE UP TO THE PRICE OF THE MATERIALS.
The Library GIVES A ONE (1) DAY GRACE PERIOD on library materials if returned within the one (1) day period (EXCEPT ILL’s WHICH DO NOT HAVE A GRACE PERIOD). If returned after the second (2) day then the fines will be for everyday after the due date.
- Returned Checks: $10.00 plus any bank charges
- Computer Printouts: B/W $.10 Color $.50
- Copy Card: $2.00 (includes 10 copies) When 10 copies have been used, additional copies made be added to the card in $1.00 increments.
- Laminating: $.50 per running foot
- Fee Based Online Reference Service: fee based online reference searches are done at the discretion of the Information Services Staff or at the request of a patron for a specific database search with the approval of the Information Services Staff. These searches are available to Kewanee Public Library District cardholders. The patron is responsible for any charges.